SSARSC welcomes competent academicians, researchers and research institutions to join as a Fellow Member of the Society. Being a Fellow Member of the society is a matter of prestige and personnel achievement. SSARSC follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant for the Fellowship of the society. A competent committee reviews the nomination and on their recommendation the member gets inducted as a “Fellow Member – SSARSC”. The Fellow Members plays an important role in the endeavor of attaining academic excellence.
SSARSC carry out various activities related to the development of academic excellence and research. The society publishes its journals in full open access format which are easily accessible for scientific community.
SSARSC wishes to honor the individuals, institutions who wish to contribute in the development of research oriented academic activities. For that, SSARSC want to associate Fellow Members for its academic, research and social endeavor. The research publication of SSARSC does not have any income source. Therefore, SSARSC needs to defray its production and maintenance costs by collecting Fellow Membership Fees from its members, authors, authors' institutes or research funding bodies. SSARSC Fellow Membership is a life Membership.
Benefits provided to the Fellow Member of Scientific Society of Advance Research and Social Change
Fellow Member gets privilege to write the title FSSARSC (Fellow, Scientific Society of Advance Research and Social Change ). For Example: Dr. Stelyus L. Mkomas, Tanzania Ph.D., FSSARSC
1. Fellow Members will be given a prestigious certificate regarding fellow membership, essential for one's academic enhancement.
2. Fellow Members are exempted from registration fees for all the International Conferences organized by SSARSC.
3. Fellow Members may get chance to become Sectional President, Sectional Secretary or Sectional Recorder in the International Conference sessions.
4. Fellow Members may be appointed as judges for poster presentation of International Conferences.
5. Fellow Members may be appointed as member of organizing and apex committee of International Conferences.
6. Fellow Members may become key note speakers in International Conferences.
7. Fellow Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programmes of International Conference.
8. Fellow Members will also be privileged to host the International Conference at their own place/country.
9. Fellow Members will also get the opportunity to represent their state/country as coordinator for the SSARSC journals and Conferences.
10. Fellow Members may become a Member of Editorial Board of any one of SSARSC International Peer Reviewed Journal.
11. Fellow Members may be appointed as reviewer of any one of SSARSC International Peer Reviewed Monthly Journal.
12. Fellow Members can give their research articles which will be published under the title 'From the Editor's Desk' for which no Article processing fees will be charged.
13. Fellow Members will be considered for SSARSC International Award.
Fellow Membership Fee of SSARSC:
| Membership Type & Duration
| Individual Membership: (Life Time)
|| Rs. 5,000/- (In INR for Indian Members),
$150 (in USD for Foreign Members)
|Individual Membership: (For 20 Years)
|| Rs. 3,000/- (In INR for Indian Members),
$100 (in USD for Foreign Members)
|Institutional Membership: (For Five Years)
|| Rs. 10,000/- (In INR for Indian Institutions),
$200 (in USD for Foreign Institutions)
Note : Please add Rs 150/- (for Indian Membership) or $12 USD (for Foreign Membership) Extra towards Bank Charges.
Indian participants can send their membership fees in the name of "Scientific Society of Advance Research and Social Change" by electronic transfer/cash deposit/ NEFT/ RTGS / NetBanking through your bank ( payable at New Delhi).
| Bank Name :
|| ICICI Bank
| Bank Account Name :
|| Scientific Society of Advance Research and Social Change
| Bank Account No :
| Bank Account Type :
|| Current Account
| Bank Branch Code :
| Bank IFSC Code :
| Bank Branch Name :
|| Janpath, New Delhi
| Bank Branch Address :
|| 82, Janpath, New Delhi, INDIA
International participants can send your membership fees in US $ or equivalent currency in the name of of "Scientific Society of Advance Research and Social Change" by Wire Transfer / electronic transfer through your bank, otherwise international members can send the fess by Western Union Money Transfer / Money Gram / Credit Card / Debit Card / Pay Pal (email : on firstname.lastname@example.org for detail query).
For receiving remittance in USD currency from foreign country, the remittance could be done through the following gateway :
1. Pay to: J P Morgan Chase Bank, New York. [Swift code: CHASUS33XXX].
2. For payment to: ICICI Bank Ltd [Swift code: ICICINBBCTS].
3. For final credit to: ICICI Bank Detail is mentioned above.
Submit your online detail for becoming a Fellow Member. SSARSC committee will revert back to you within 5 working days.
Click here for Online Form
NOTE: After entering the online form and depositing the SSARSC Fellow Membership fees, you are requested to intimate (by e-mail) us immediately by providing following details as:
1. Covering letter containing: Name, Date, Time.
2. Proof of SSARSC Fellow Membership Fees (Receipt,/ Transaction ID)
For getting fellow membership you can also write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and passport size photograph.